Cardboard packaging can be packed either manually or automatically. At Vetipak, we have a wide range of cardboard packaging machines to fold, fill, and close glued cardboard packaging.
Cardboard packaging uses printed or unprinted dual-ply cardboard.
Available in two variants:
- Horizontal cardboard packaging, often used for multi-packs and mix packs.
- Vertical cardboard packaging, often used for unwrapped products
- Minimum packaging dimensions for automatic processing: 20 x 15 x 50 mm (l x w x h)
- Maximum packaging dimensions for automatic processing: 162 x 80 x 300 mm
(l x w x h)
- For unwrapped and secondary packaged products
- Also available in tamper-resistant formats
- Also available with tear strip